Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Honeycolor.com Purchase - Geo Bambi/ Princess Mimi in Chocolate and Sesame Gray

So I recieved my Geo Bambi/ Princess Mimi series circle lenses yesterday. I purchased them on http://www.honeycolor.com/ . The prices are really great compared to others. I purchased the Chocolate and Sesame Gray, and I am expecting the Almond colored ones by the 31st. These lenses are really pretty and very comfortable. they are easy to put on and take off. and these looks only go well with a good eyeliner and mascara or false lashes. Checkout pics below I will be doing a Youtube review video soon.









I purchased 2 Chocolate and 1 Sesame Gray


The instructions for use are on the back of the boxes

Sesame Gray pics below:









Chocolate pics below:







Don't forget to checkout http://www.honeycolor.com/ for more styles and good prices.
Customer Service is very attentive.






3 comments:

  1. Oh wow--- those Sesame Greys look STUNNNING with your skin tone n' hair colour. o:

    And your makeup's so pretttyyy~. 'grats on your new lenses, and I just watched the review vid, too. Keep up the good networking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maile, the sesame gray's look so good on you! I have the chocolate browns, and love them to death. You just might've convinced me to go buy the gray ones :) Cute blog, I'm going to follow you. Have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Makiyo

    ReplyDelete